- They who schedule many meetings have obscenely little of value to do. They who enjoy meetings have nothing of value to do.
- When you feel you have to schedule a meeting, you have already failed. Go into it with this knowledge, and atone.
- If you schedule a meeting to accomplish anything that could have been done with free project software or otherwise accomplished online, you have failed doubly.
- Capacity for productive work falls exponentially during a meeting, but only increases logarithmically afterwards.
- If you have called the meeting and speak more than all others attending combined, it is not a meeting.
- It is okay to go to a meeting just for the snacks.